Friday 18 November 2016

With you

How about a pinch of romanticism instead of continuous cash-hunting? :)

I built this home for you.
Drawn your pictures on all my walls,
Decorated my courtyard with plants,
Those make me remember your face.

I sought for you so long -
In the roads of crowded cities,
In the forests and sea-beaches,
In the fields and factories,
Those covered my sky endless.
.
I stood in long queues under scorching sun -
To have a glimpse of yours.
I waited in the middle of profound darkness -
To hear you voice once.
I spend long hours in the twilight zone -  
To tell you my soliloquy.

At the end of my myriad moments
Of searching, listening and uttering monologues -  
I am staying with you here;
In the home that I built for you;
That I filled with your presence,
Wrapped forever in your fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment